Guided Tours: (The service is suspended)
Guided tours of the garden and villa are available.
Groups should book the tour by contacting the call center at least five working days in advance (payment with credit card) or fifteen working days in advande (payment with bank transfer).
Bookings from abroad:
fax: 0039 0412770747
telephone: 0039 0412719036
- Guided tour in the Italian Language (max. 15 people) € 90
- Guided tour in other languages (English, French, German, Spanish) (maximum 15 people) € 110.
Full ticket: € 12,00
Reduced ticket: € 2,00 for EU citizens between 18 and 25 years
- 50% reduced tickets for all residents in Tivoli and neighbouring municipalities (Castel Madama, Guidonia Montecelio, Marcellina, San Polo dei Cavalieri, San Gregorio da Sassola, Vicovaro - Roma till June, 30th 2020, Palestrina and Subiaco till August, 31st 2020) : € 6,00 upon presentation of identity card
These fares may vary in conjunction with exhibitions set inside the Villa.
FREE ENTRY(through presentation of a document stating one of the following conditions):
- to the citizens up to 17 years;
- to disabled people;
- to EU tourist guide with license;
- to EU tourist interpreter with a valid license issued by the competent authority;
- to the staff of the Ministry of Heritage and cultural activities and tourism;
- to the members of I.C.O.M. and I.C.C.R.O.M .;
- to groups of students in public and private schools of the European Union, accompanied by their teachers, upon reservation(right of reservation 1€);
- to the EU students and taechers of architecture, cultural heritage, educational sciences and archaeological or historical-artistic topics by showing the certificate of the current academic year;
- to the journalists following the presentation of their press card;
The villa is equipped with elevators and electrical vehicles to provide access to the gardens and fountains. A reservation is required at 0774 335850. The service is free. THE SERVICE IS SUSPENDED
During public holidays, because of the large number of person, the service is suspended for security reasons.
PICTURES INSIDE VILLA D’ESTE:
As established by the latest legislation (D.Lgs 42/2004, art. 108, comma 3 e L. 106/2014, art. 12, comma 3), the public is allowed to take pictures inside the monument for promotion and non-profit. The visitor can take pictures without any physical contact with the cultural heritage and he cannot use either flash or tripod.
For wedding photos, it is expected to pay a concession fee. For more information , contact the telephone number +39.0774.312070 from Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 15.30 .
Audioguides (in Italian, English, French, German and Spanish) are available for both the villa and garden. They may be rented at the entrance for 4 €. (The service is suspended).