Call Center 199.766.166
Number to dial from all of Italy for pre-sales and reservations for: tickets, guided tours, school groups, instructional visits.
Bookings from abroad:
fax: 0039 0412770747
telephone: 0039 0412719036
From November, 1st Villa d'Este will respect the following opening hours:
8.30 a.m. - 7.45 p.m. (6.45 p.m. last entarnce)
Until March, 15th, the "ROSSO DI SERA" project will guarantee to the visitor a reduced entrance of € 4.00 from 4.00 p.m.. From this hour it will not possible to visit the Garden (closure at 5.00 p.m.) but only the Cloister, the Palace and the Terrace with panoramic views of the sunset.
The Monument is closed the following days:
All Mondays morning, January 1st, May 1st, and December 25th except for special openings that will be reported in the News page of this website.
Full ticket: € 8,00
Reduced ticket: € 4,00
These fares may vary in conjunction with exhibitions set inside the Villa.
FREE ENTRY(through presentation of a document stating one of the following conditions):
- to the citizens up to 17 years;
- to disabled people;
- to tourist guide with license;
- to tourist interpreter with a valid license issued by the competent authority;
- to the staff of the Ministry of Heritage and cultural activities and tourism;
- to themembers of I.C.O.M. and I.C.C.R.O.M .;
- to groups of students in public and private schools of the European Union, accompanied by their teachers, upon reservation(right of reservation 1€);
- to the students of architecture, cultural heritage, educational sciences and archaeological or historical-artistic topics by showing the certificate of the current academic year;
- to the journalists following the presentation of their press card;
- to the forces of Police upon presentation of their service badges;
- to teachers of state and non-state schools upon presentation of their service card.
REDUCED TICKET :
- to the EU citizens between 18 and 25 years, upon presentation of an identity document.
The hydraulic organ of the Organ Fountain is active daily, from 10.30 am, every two hours.
The Owl fountain is temporarily out of order.
Reservations are required. The management of Villa d'Este, in the aim of preserving the monument and better distributing the flow of students, has limited the number of students allowed into the Villa to 100 students per hour. Should any school group arrive at the Villa without having made a reservation, it will be admitted to the Villa according to space availability at a particular time and asked to wait until such space becomes available. The telephone number for booking (valid in all of Italy) is: 199 766 166. Right of Reservation cost: € 1,00.
To welcome our disabled visitors:
Tel. 0774 335850. The Villa is equipped with elevators from the street level to the upper level of the garden. For the visit of the garden itself, an electric car (with driver) is available, free, upon reservation.
During the first Sunday of month, because of the large number of person, the service is suspended for security reasons.
PICTURES INSIDE VILLA D’ESTE:
As established by the latest legislation (D.Lgs 42/2004, art. 108, comma 3 e L. 106/2014, art. 12, comma 3), the public is allowed to take pictures inside the monument for promotion and non-profit. The visitor can take pictures without any physical contact with the cultural heritage and he cannot use either flash or tripod.
For wedding photos, it is expected to pay a concession fee. For more information , contact the telephone number +39.0774.312070 from Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 15.30 .
Certain areas of the villa may be closed for restoration: for information inquire at the ticket office.
Please pay particular attention to the areas marked with signs indicating danger (in Italian: pericolo).
How to reach Villa d’Este:
By car:Autostrada A24, exit: Tivoli;
By train:Roma-Pescara Line, Stazione Tivoli;
By bus:Bus Lines Cotral Roma-Tivoli (station in Rome: metro stop Ponte Mammolo; bus station in Tivoli: Largo Nazioni Unite).